A World TeamTennis league or tournament consists of at least four teams. A team has a minimum of four players, two men and two women. The WTT format uses five or six no-ad sets: men’s and women’s doubles, men’s and women’s singles and one or two sets of mixed doubles. A match is won by the team with the most total games won at the end of the final set. Teams compete at the local level in sessions which are determined and structured by you. Tournaments can be played in one or two days. Winning teams from your local league may advance to National Qualifiers and ultimately, the National Championships.
- Please contact Delaine Mast to receive a League Director Handbook with step-by-step instructions
- Click here for information about purchasing a WTT Site License
- Download the WTT Scorecard
WTT Community Programs are A GREAT Revenue Producer
You will find that creating a new league or tournament is easy because players enjoy our format. A WTT league or tournament is a great revenue producing program that provides an avenue for TEAMS of players to utilize your courts.
Unlimited Earning Potential
- Complete website (includes general information page, online registration, scores, schedules, results, photos, bulletins board and email blasts)
- Ability to Accept Credit Cards Online
- WTT apparel discounts
- FREE Wilson product based on number of participants
1 Court costs (if any)
8 weeks – $1,600
Ball costs 80 cans x $3/can – $240
WTT Sanction Fee – $350
Total expenses – ($ 2,190)
2 Player fees – $ 4,800
3 Net Revenue – $ 2,610
1. 8 courts x 2 hrs. x $10/hr. x 8 weeks
2. You collect 80 Adults x $60
3. Net Revenue = Revenues – Expenses
Additional League Director Benefits
- Determine dates and length of league season
- WTT marketing materials and scorecards
- National and regional advertising
- Email Newsletter – WTT Point of Contact
- Preferred discounts for pro tournaments
- FREE WTT memberships for all your players
- FREE referral service of potential players
- Teams advance to WTT National Qualifiers and WTT Nationals
Here is what our WTT League Directors are saying …
“Ability to play with co-workers and friends…”
– M. Silverman, Citiparks Foundation, N.Y.
“WTT is a great fit for Seniors, combining co-ed competitive tennis with social interaction.”
– S. Wold, TCTA, N.Y.
“WTT is FUN in San Diego! The format makes it easy to schedule matches. Just 2 courts for 2 hours!”
– C. Jory, San Diego, Calif.